Property Damage Emergency Services.
Cooper Construction Company of Portland, Oregon, provides a number of emergency services for commercial and residential property owners, including:
- Immediate response to secure schools, businesses, homes, apartments or office properties from entry and further damage.
- Board up windows, doors, roofs, garage doors, display windows and exposed access areas.
- Protect your property from hazardous entry with fencing and barriers.
- Secure the area to avoid property theft.
- Immediate response to secure and remove your contents from a damaged area.
- Catalog and pack your furniture, computer equipment, rugs, personal items, clothing, decorative accessories, artwork and appliances.
- Transport and store your property.
- Itemize property than can be restored, cleaned, decontaminated and returned to pre-loss condition.
- Itemize and document property that cannot be restored and must be referred to your insurance carrier.
- Work with your insurance representative to coordinate the restoration of your possessions.
- Immediate response to evaluate and begin treatment of odors and musty smells caused by fire, smoke, water, mold, animal residue, sewage leakage, chemicals or other offensive exposures.
- Neutralize odors (not just mask), using specialized ozone machines, air scrubbers, thermo fogging equipment and sanitizers.
- Treat air ducts and ventilation systems contaminated by odors.
- Restore the affected area with new flooring, building materials, paint and décor as needed to eliminate future odor.
- Remove smaller contents for treatment in a specialized ozone chamber at the company headquarters.
- Immediate response to remove standing water from flooded basements, homes, schools, businesses, apartments and office buildings.
- Use vacuums and pumps to extract water from flooring materials, walls and subfloors.
- Pull up carpets, pads and flooring materials to dry or dispose of.
- Install high volume drying machines to expedite drying and minimize further damage from water and mold.
- Remove water damaged furniture, rugs, computer equipment, personal belongings, documents, clothing and appliances.
- Catalog and pack your property contents for restoration or storage.
- Evaluate the restoration of personal items to assure they can be restored without lingering odors or contamination.
- Dehumidify and sanitize the area to mitigate future odors, mold and bacteria growth or contamination from the water damage.
- Immediate response to remove trees, branches, power lines, roofing materials, vehicles or building materials from the property and adjacent areas.
- Clear streets, sidewalks or public rights-of-way.
- Work with the fire department to assess and safely remove fire damaged building materials, contents, automobiles, appliances and hazardous materials.
- Separate and containerize fire or storm generated debris for lawful disposal or recycling.
- If damage is caused by a natural disaster such as a storm or earthquake, we communicate with FEMA, the Army Corps of Engineers and other government agencies to assist as advised.
Contact Cooper Construction at 503-232-3121
Emergency service available.