Storm Damage Restoration
Storm damage from wind, rain, ice and snow can topple trees, collapse roofs, create foundation leaks or destroy entire structures. With emergency service, our crews are at the scene to assess the damage and immediately secure the property from additional damage.
Step 1: Respond
- Assess the damaged property and remove trees or debris from the structure.
- Board up windows, doors and exterior exposures to secure the property and contents.
- Examine the interior for damage to the structure, contents and building materials.
- Remove or move property contents from the damaged area. Assess the need for restoration of contents and catalog and pack for storage.
- Setup emergency generators if there is a power loss.
Step 2: Recover
- Establish the project scope, timeline and budget to bring the property back to pre-loss condition.
- Work with the property owners and insurance company representatives to assess the damage and approve the action plan.
- In the case of a natural disaster we communicate with FEMA, the Army Corps of Engineers or other government agencies to advise on services.
- Acquire necessary permits to being reconstruction.
- Catalog and store the property contents until the restoration is complete.
- Check all contents for potential damage and restore as needed.
Step 3: Rebuild
- Depending on the damage we will repair roofs, siding, doors and windows as well as any interior structural damage.
- Install new carpeting, hardwood or other flooring products as required.
- Replace any sheetrock or wall materials in the damaged area.
- Replace any electrical systems or plumbing that may have been damaged.
- Clean and sanitize the area to prevent mold.
- Apply the appropriate paint and coatings to surfaces.